Architect @Leeds & The Thousand Islands
C W Architect Inc. is OAA(Ontario Association of Architect) certified full service architectural firm, and we’re also a member of CaGBC(Canada Green Building Council). We are trying to be the leading sustainable practitioners in the area.
– To design excellence with less, to provide the client extra value through sustainable design: a product with great aesthetics, maximum comfort and within the budget, to minimize the operation and maintenance cost.
– Principal architect worked in architectural design and urban planning for more than 15 years, and his experience includes the projects in China, France, Sweden and Canada. The study experience in Sweden at his early year enable sustainable design being rooted deeply in his heart. Design excellence never means only an eye-catching facade, or any fancy features for showcasing. The sustainability is always the essential.
– To achieve comfort physically, aesthetically, and also economically is the key in our mind when we’re doing design. Furthermore, a long term sustainable comfort will eventually set our design stand out and be beneficial to our client.
– We’re trying to work locally and across Ontario with individual clients, residential and commercial developers.
– Our commitment to environmental sustainability is shared across our team, and we have the most up to date LEED(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professionals.
– Our collaborative approach to a project enables us to work in a client oriented way so that to maximum the value for client in each project.
– Low-rise to mid-rise residential housing
– Commercial new construction and renovation
– Industrial warehouse and bulk storage building
– Consultation for site feasibility study and planning for site plan application
– Higher density low-rise residential, including Back-to-Back and Stacked townhouse with 3-story(Part 9) and 4-story (Part 3)
– LEED certified residential project
– Solid capability of construction administration and project management
– Smooth and efficient communication on site
– Various experience of infill site development in urban core area
– Site feasibility study and assistance to client in re-zoning application and site plan application
C W Architect Inc. is located at the beautiful Leeds and the 1000 Islands township, 30 min. east of Kingston, 1 hr 20 min. west of Cornwall and 1 hr 30 min. south of Ottawa. We provide a full range of architectural service for the Eastern Ontario. Our diverse portfolio of projects – from custom homes to large scale warehouse – demonstrates our commitment to design excellence at every level.
Tel: (613) 877-4790
Certified Horticulturist/Garden designer: email@example.com